Thursday, August 18, 2005

Melissa Midwest's Hustler Pics

Melissa Midwest pics Inside of Melissa's members area, I've seen some of the Melissa Midwest pics that Hustler magazine is going to use. I know I don't have to say but they're smokin. These are just a few of the thumbnails. I can't post the full size pictures that the magazine is going to print. There's two ways to see them - join her site or buy the magazine when it comes out.

As of right now there is no word on which issue the pictures are going to be in. I hope we don't have to wait too long.

Pics Of Melissa Midwest Melissa says, "I am not 100% sure when it will be out, but when I know, I will give you all the heads up so you can go out and buy the magazine and tell your friends 'Hey, thats the girl I talk to on the internet.'"

And this time you don't have to lie. It's like the guy from Napeleon Dynamite but better.

On a side note, almost as exciting as Melissa being in Hustler, her next cam show is this Thursday, August 18th at 8:30 p.m. EST. Click Here To Get Your Password